Vitamin D3 2000 IU – Puritan
That sunlight is triggering you to produce Vitamin D
- Supports healthy bones and teeth**
- An essential nutrient that aids in Calcium absorption**
- Helps maintain a healthy immune system**
- Vitamin D3 is a more potent and bioavailable form compared to D2
- Contains a one- to three-month supply of easy-to-swallow softgels
Vitamin D is essential to the body because of its role in calcium absorption.** Not only does it maintain calcium and phosphorus levels in the blood, but it also supports bone density and healthy teeth.** What’s more, Vitamin D helps maintain a healthy immune system and supports neuromuscular function.